The spindle is the heart of every machine, and also the most stressed element and at the same time very delicate, for the development of which a deep technical and practical knowledge is required. The Hiteco technicians represent continuity with the team, and already as far as 1968 built the first high-speed spindles, in 1977 began the production of high-frequency spindles, realizing for the first time in 1985 spindles with automatic tool change for the wood sector.
Hiteco offers a wide range of electrospindles covering capacities from 3 to 30 kW, rotation speed from 1,000 to 40,000 RPM with manual or automatic Tool holders like ISO or HSK. The spindles can be cooled by air or with liquid and can have different types of attachments with tapered bracketts, cylindrical body or flange.
- Electrospindle Powertech 300 Series (6.6 - 8 kW)
- Electrospindle Powertech 400 Series (8.5 - 13 kW)
- Electrospindle Powertech 500 Series (8 - 18 kW)
- Electrospindle Powertech 600 Series (11 - 18 kW)
- Electrospindle Robotech Series (8.5 - 30 kW)
- Electrospindle Powertech 200 series 4 kw
- Electrospindle Powertech 250 series 8 kw
- Reference sleeve