Hiteco presents for the first time at LIGNA 2019 iM Smart SensorMay 10, 2019
The iM Smart Sensor is an intelligent sensor that constantly monitors the machining conditions of the spindle it is installed on. It can support the whole production process, monitoring the main quantities that the spindle works on: vibration and temperature. This process monitoring instrument lets users easily identify malfunctions and consequently reduce unexpected machine down times.
- Safety. the sensor immediately communicates if the operating conditions are too demanding or dangerous
- Precision. the sensor's exclusive technology monitors the vibrations produced by the electrospindle and ignores those produced by the rest of the machine
- Preventive maintenance. machine down times can be prevented by monitoring the spindle's operation over time
- Digital solutions. easy interface with hmi pc or fieldbus of the machine that it is installed on
An intelligent sensor for a machine that works in complete safety
- On-board triaxial accelerometer: the sensor measures the vibrations in all directions
- Filtering of measured vibrations: the sensor measures only the electrospindle vibrations, filtering out those produced by the rest of the machine. Prevention of false alarms.
- Hardware alarm: the sensor features an on/off electrical contact to communicate whether the vibration level measured is dangerous.
- Communication via modbus on rs485: fast and universal, it ensures direct and easy communication with other fieldbus (e.g. ethercat, io-link)
- Available for powertech electrospindles (3-axis machines) and for robotech electrospindles (5-axis machines)
HMI iM Smart Sensor. Your spindle's life in just a few clicks.
- Spindle actual values: it is used to monitor, through an intuitive graph and coloured histograms, the vibration level, the rotation speed and the temperature of the electrospindle bearings.
- Spindle state: state indicator that checks whether the machining conditions of the electrospindle are optimal or not.
- Real time values: graph that displays the vibration level, acceleration and bearings' temperature values over time.